Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello again!
I have figured some things out since the last time I posted in this blog.
I was thinking about doing weight watchers for a while and I was motivated by this girl who started video blogging and showing her progressive weight loss.
She ended up losing massive amounts of weight and eventually reaching her goal through weight watchers.
I then realized that the weight watchers that i was planning on doing was online and that I would probably not have the motivation to do it unless I was going to meetings.
I found this amazing nutritionist and I made my first appointment for this coming Friday.
I hate going to the gym so I have decided that I`m going to start doing this walk up a mountain 3 or 4 times a week.
After my first appointment I will come back and blog about my weight and what my goals are and when I go once a week I will tell you guys about my progress.

Hopefully this time it`ll work!!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment